Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Beauty of Spiders

If you think spiders are only good as the stars of horror movies,take a look at the link below. Perhaps someone will give me a trip to London as an early Christmas present. . . .  Just hope all those folks milking the spiders and doing the amazing trapunto-like stitching were paid appropriately for their work.

And I apologize for not having an eye-candy picture here. I tried several ways to paste the video in but none of them worked, and I need to get back to the project on my working wall. So I will have to figure it out another occasion.

http://www.vam.ac.uk/channel/happenings/exhibitions_and_galleries/golden_spider_silk_cape/

1 comment:

Ava K said...

I watched the video in amazement! I so want to see the cape! Thanks for posting it Madalene