Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preparing

This has been a week of preparation: gathering quilts for a talk I am giving at our guild on Monday, harvesting veggies from the garden since a frost is due tonight, beginning a quilt for the birth of our granddaughter sometime in late October (I know I should have started this sooner--seems like I have said that before), and gathering things to do on the bus trip tomorrow that will take me to Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza outside Philadelphia. I haven't been to this show in a few years, but I'm expecting to come back inspired and humbled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madalene,
I loved seeing your quilts on Monday night and hearing about your process as you made them. I couldn't be more thrilled that I could attend. Your work is so very inspiring.

Smiles,
Kelly